“With regard to the risks presented by a toy, manufacturer or importer performs testing of samples of marketed toys” – Regulation of the Minister of Economy of 5 April 2011 on essential requirements for toys (Dziennik Ustaw 2011 Nr 83)
Mechanical Laboratory MECH-TEST performs testing of the safety of toys and children’s products for compliance with standards: PN-EN 71-1; PN-EN 71-2; PN-EN 71-8; PN-EN 1868, PN-ISO 8098 +A1, PN-EN 1273. In the scope of the following characteristics:
- mechanical and physical
- assessment of warnings and marking
Examples of products:
- toys for children under the age of 14, baby walkers, children bicycles,
- jigsaw (puzzle),
- swings, slides,
- vehicles with mechanical drive,
- dolls’ carriages and costumes,
- educational kits for chemical experiments,
- toy blocks (wooden and plastic).
Mechanical Laboratory MECH-TEST can provide technical assistance and advice in order to comply with the essential requirements of Toys Directive. The use of modern equipment and test procedures, and highly competent staff guarantee to obtain reliable results and to achieve continuous customer satisfaction.